AK WARRANTY POLICY
All AK Durable Supply Co. products come with a limited 2 year warranty on workmanship and to be free from major manufacturing defects to the original purchaser.
The warranty starts form the original date of purchase.
NOT COVERED UNDER WARRANTY:
All AK products:
- Normal wear and tear including laces, hook and loop closure systems, screws, scratches and fading.
- Damage caused by extended sun exposure, improper handling/storage or care.
- Damage caused by anything other than defects in materials or workmanship.
- Use in in commercial, rental, teaching or instructional programs or activities.
- Warranty is void on items sold as second hand or sold by unauthorized dealers.
- Warranty is void if any repair, change or modification has been made without authorization to any part of the equipment.
- If AK Durable Supply Co. deems the product as defective, the warranty only covers it’s replacement or repair.
- AK Durable Supply Co. is not responsible for any costs, losses or damages incurred as a result of the loss of use of the product.
- Damage due to crashing on land or water.
- Use outside of kiteboarding or surfing.
- Damage to the mast.
- Damage due to improper care or storage.
Warranty Procedure: Please take your clean and dry AK product and proof of purchase to your nearest authorized dealer, preferably the one where you purchased it from. The dealer will assess the product, and process a warranty claim on your behalf with AK Durable Supply Co. HQ.
AK Durable Supply Co. will make the final warranty determination.
Note: Due to the nature of kiteboarding, wakeboarding, surfing and foiling AK Durable Supply Co. is not responsible for the inherent risks/dangers involved with using our products.