Watch the review in German here:
For the English speakers among us, here’s the summary:
- They love the colors, it looks very attractive.
- Works amazingly in the water.
- The narrow tail with sharp edges is something that makes the board take-off quickly.
- The US boxes are set slightly further forward than on most boards.
- Good carbon construction – They are very happy with the lightweight.
- Amazing grip on the EVA pad.
- They like the possibility of 2 or 3 foot straps.
- They praise the support of the Thor Heyerdahl Climate Park for every board produced, and paper wrapping in order to avoid plastic pollution.
- These boards are in high demand and they only have a few left in stock.
Learn More: The AK Phazer.